2000-or-94 front-end

el gallo negro

Whats going CI??? Iight heres my problem. I currently have a 94 integra w/ a 00 fornt-end my boy wants to trade for his 94 front. i wanted to know if anyone can post-up somne pics of 00 fronts with a lip on it and a 94 with some lips i can seem to find a 94 front lip a nice look to it. thanks alot. seasons greetings to everyone

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
check out the cleanest integra thread you'll see lots of different tegs and options there but id just stick with the 00 front you u gonna downgrade

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha your friend better have the 94-97 oem type r lip and the 94-97 oem fog lights with it, other wise i wouldn't trade. imo i'd stick with the 00 front end.

speedin

The Transporter
guess it depends on ur taste. me i like the 94-97 style over the 98+. but it all depends on the person i guess

2ndName

Haha, your friend is pretty sneaky.

If you like the 94-97 style, which is more retro IMO, then go for the trade ONLY if he is down to add some cash.

There are tons of 94-97 owners purchasing a set of bumpers to go for the 98+ conversion so they can get the optional lip.

Is a good way to gain some cash for other mods if you 1) like the style better 2) your friend is going to add some cash into the deal.

speedin

The Transporter
2ndName said:
If you like the 94-97 style, which is more retro IMO
i find this funny but i dont know why :lol:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You're going to have to look at pics with the two different bumpers and decide on which one YOU like better. Personally, I like the 98 - 01 because it looks more aggressive imo.

speedin

The Transporter
2ndName said:
It is retro, back in 94, hehe. Is like bringing back the classic Jordans.
retro is pimp, i mean my car is 4 years from being a classic car :shock: . besides look at all the old stuff coming back :lol: . only thing i like is the 98+ rear bumber. i want to do 98+ rear so i can get the oem optional kit and then get a 94 itr lip. then im set 8)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Sounds like a plan, seems like a less common post on here. The 90-91 to 92-93 conversion, which will be done to mine.