2000 gs/ls cat length

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i need to find a high flow cat before i can get my car back on the road and i looked for a direct bolt-on magnaflow one but they dont have the 00-01 direct bolt on for the gs/ls. anyone know off hand what the length of the cat is, i thought it was like 19 1/2" or something like that. anyone know where i can get a direct bolt-on one.

Sirfallsalot243

For starters, 94-99 is the same as 00-01 for the LS. It is the GSR that is different for those years.

Secondly, I *believe* the cat length is 17 3/4", but im not 100% on that.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Sirfallsalot243 said:
For starters, 94-99 is the same as 00-01 for the LS. It is the GSR that is different for those years.

Secondly, I *believe* the cat length is 17 3/4", but im not 100% on that.

really cause on magnaflow it has 2 different sets of years, but there is one that is 17 5/8" i think its probably that one right?

Sirfallsalot243

Im pretty sure its 17" and change, so that would be my guess.

And magnaflow is weird, because the exhaust is the same for 94-01 LS/RS/GS models, and for 96+ ITR's, and for 00-01 GSR's. The only ones that are different is the 94-99 GSR's, which I believe have a shorter cat, resulting in a longer header and exhaust.

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
I bought the magnaflow Hi flow cat and had to do some creative alteration I have a 98 4 door LS came up like 2 inches short between the head and the exhaust. It passed emissions with flying colors so whatever.