2.5 piping into 2.36 inlet muffler?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You will need to get an adapter, its possible. Its not too hard, exhaust shop shouldnt charge much.

PogKai

B20VTEC
yes it can be done.. my car is somewhat like that right now.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
For all that money you mind as well just get a full catback. Just buy a muffler and go to meineke and get them to run the pipes for you.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Aussie said:
For all that money you mind as well just get a full catback. Just buy a muffler and go to meineke and get them to run the pipes for you.

how much u think their gonna charge for it because i also want a resonator..

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Go ahead and buy the resonator, down here they charge 50 bucks for doing all the piping work

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
your just gonna make the exhaust flow suffer what kind of mods do you have that you need 2.5 inch piping

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i would get a full 2.5 inch exhaust including muffler and i wouldnt be in a rush to put it on quick if your not going turbo soon you'll actually lose power by installing that size exhaust on a stock ls

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Just wait till you get your turbo and then get some 3 inch piping made and throw a nice sounding muffler on it, to hell with buying some expensive mandrel bent exhaust for your turbo car it won't matter.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i would wait till your turbo then go 3 inches and i would go with manderal bent flows so much better then crush bent piping

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
All a turbo wants to do is get the exhaust out of the car as fast as possible, for a N/A car I say mandrel with out a doubt but as for turbo, I've tried lots and I have no differences on the dyno what so ever in my 240 now that I took the Apexi N1 off and just put some crushed piping on with a greedy muffler but if people want to spend an extra couple hundred on a fancy exhaust its whatever.