1st Gen Type-r wing

steelermike27

I'm looking to find a type-r wing for a 1989 acura integra. if anyone has any suggestions, please tell me.i keep looking around, but all the wings i find are for 2nd and 3rd gen teggys. being its an 89 ist obviously a 1st gen.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
they make a replica wing for 2nd gen. 1st gen is hard to find after market support. you can see if the 2nd gen one fits. its for the 2nd gen because its lined up for the 2nd gen holes.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
dam your hard on the kid..
he speakes the truth... g1 should NEVER have an itr spoiler.. wtf you are thinking that would look good?

Hell there's my fav g1, but one downside on this teg it has itr sticker on it... btw the owner is super nice!
btw theses are dragon run pics

NOW why the hell would you want to put a itr spoiler on that?:twisted:

steelermike27

i want the type-r wing on there cause i think it would look different. and very unique. i dont want to have what everyone else out there has. i wasn something different. so i figured a type-r wing on a 1st gen teggy might work. Also, does anyone know anywhere that sells JDM emblems (red H, etc.) that fit a first gen? i'm going for sleeper for this car, but while i'm waiting to get the money for the new engine, i figured i'd spend a few bucks here and there to improve on the design.

integraracer242

lol there is nooooo 1gen or 2nd gen type r! and the car is too square y would you want throw something so round on something so square? kinda rice to me! throw a se ls wing n keep it old school!