1992 integra opinions

addictedtojeeps

be nice i have never owned an import before. Im thinkin about trading my 78 cj-7(jeep) for this guys integra. Looking for something a little easier on gas and all my friends have sports cars and what not. This is what the guys says about it. ((i have a 92 acura integra for trade, 192k miles on odometer but the car was rebuilt and has 125k on it, fiberglass hood, ram air intake, skunk2 intake manifold, blox throttle body and TPS, header and down pipe, BBP catback exhaust, relocated battery to the rear, i have one piece halo projection blacked out headlights, i have blacked out bumper lights, i have blacked out haol tail lights,it also has an SI short shifter and knob, and all new shifter bushings, aftermarket shorty antenna,the car has coilovers and is slammed, it has skunk2 lower control arms and brace bar, 17" motegi rims, i also have front and rear strut bars and a c-piller bar, the throttle body and the intake manifold are still boxed, i havent had time to put them on and they go with the car it also has a brand new alternater the car is also inspected till nov of 2009, im still thinking about sending my system with the car but im not sure just yet, i also have a 7lb flywheel to go with the car)) I did go for a drive in it and it feels. pretty solid. No strange noises or anything. be gentle wth your opnions

xusake

it all on you, ask yourself a few question.

1. is it worth it "your own opinion"
2. why is he willing to trade?
3. do you want a stock car or a rebuild car?
4. is this car gonna last me? not just a few month down the road and you end up fixing a lot.

some simple question like that. but in my own opinion, he does have some good stuff in the car, but for me i suggest getting myself a stock car and doing my own work on it. it make take time to get all those goodie item on the car but you'll know more about your own car then other's.

addictedtojeeps

i understand about the stock car this is just easy because of the fact he wants to trade. The interior of the car was really nice and clean. I do have 05 jeep rubicon that i can drive too

xusake

will then it really up to you to decide if you really want it just because it nice. and what the price range on your cj-7?

addictedtojeeps

do you really think its going to be nothing but problems. Im somewhat mechanically inclined and it doesnt seem like a junkie car

xusake

will if you know your thing then, im sure it a good trade. join the honda family :D

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
yea take out the spark plugz get on the car open it up if you know your $hit for the most part u will def love joining the Honda Scene

addictedtojeeps

lol im not super inclined i cant pull a motor. Lol im not gonna lie im a v8 guy. Love the sound but i can honestly say some of the well built hondas both N\A and boosted sound pretty good too. i just cant stand the riced out cars both import and domestic. My goal is to try and get this car as fast as my buddies 94 z-28. Its pretty snappy. Im not rich by any means. So im gonna try one of the cheap ebay kits to get started and replace as the stuff breaks. If anyone has some good info on turbo builds let me know.

xusake

hrmm first thing is don't shop at ebay for part's unless it brand name? all ebay crap are lame they either come fit or don't fit, gives you a headache. but how many second is his Camaro doing?