1990 ls rear tail lights.... help please

1sttimeDAower91

i got my integra 3 weeks ago and when i got it running i found out the dash lights dont work at all, and the rear running lights dont work, iv checked all fuses, the break lights work, the turn signals work but the running lights dont, i just dont understand, someone said it might be a bad ground, im gonna check that tomorrow but id like some ideas from others if u have ne, thanx for helping me out

danda2

da-dan
me too

i had the same problem it was an open (a cut/ split wire) in the wiring i found the problem to that one of my corner light plug wires was cut due to old age you should see if any of the connections of the tail lights or the front lights if so repaire it and dont put a lager amp a burnt bulb can also be the cause

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I've had that happen after a headunit change, I missed taping off a wire that was needed on my shitty clarion but the alpine didnt. Pretty sure it was the dimmer wire.

1sttimeDAower91

well we found the problem, lol whoever owned the car before me cut the wire harness to the headunit, and left the wires bare and hanging, they touched metal and created a short which inturn burnt a bundle of wires up under the dash, by the looks of it the dash might have to be removed to make sure we trace all wires now to make sure it didnt screw nething else up, neone out there have an extra harness for a 90 ls da that they would like to sell? if not im gonna have to rewire everything myself, please help me out i u can, thnx for all the help everyone who responded gave me