1989 LS Value

RoscoP

I know I should have joined a long time ago but I just got busy.

My daughter was run over Monday in my 1989 LS. 323K and only on teh second clutch. The poor thing is a complete total. I will post pictures later.

What I am trying to determine is what can I get the insurance company to pay me for the car? Straight with no rust. All mechanicals were good when she was hit and now I need to replace the car with something.

I loved that car. I bought it with less than 20K and put over 300K on it. They are animals.

Just last week I was crusing down the freeway at 120mph and thought to myself. "This is still a nice car after all these years"

This sucks. Any advice?

Rosco :cry:

Cripton805

I know I should have joined a long time ago but I just got busy.

My daughter was run over Monday in my 1989 LS. 323K and only on teh second clutch. The poor thing is a complete total. I will post pictures later.

What I am trying to determine is what can I get the insurance company to pay me for the car? Straight with no rust. All mechanicals were good when she was hit and now I need to replace the car with something.

I loved that car. I bought it with less than 20K and put over 300K on it. They are animals.

Just last week I was crusing down the freeway at 120mph and thought to myself. "This is still a nice car after all these years"

This sucks. Any advice?

Rosco :cry:
Maybe around 1k to 1.5k?
Street value