i CAN NOT find a body kit for it
all i can find is the 4 door body kits
i need help

thanks
it would be muchly apprechated

-cody

89teggie

89teggie
to do the B-series swap, HASPORT makes mounts to do the swap, then you would have to have a tranny to bolt up to the B-series, axles, and i believe hubs. you will need either a wiring harness for a B-series, or a jumper harness from OBD-0 to OBD-1 and an OBD-1 ECU from HONDATA. as far as the H-series route, i haven't heard of anyone doing this swap, so i'm really not too sure. i think it would be possible, but alot of work and fabrication. every now and then a body kit for the 3 door hatch on ebay or amazon will show up. try searching on google for a body kit. good luck with the build.

integraracer242

i have already done a succsessful lsv swap into my 87 se ls teg so everythings possible bseries with hasport! as for body kits ^ up top said ebay or google a few site not to manhy choices ive seen three different kinds better off stock bumper i say!
think of a 88-91 ef when thinking of a h series swap lil modding here and there but everything can be done! just the right money flow and heart to push thru it and everything will go right!