1988 Acura Integra Gen 1

canibis6034

Hi Everyone,

This is mostly for Extreme Honda Enthusiast. Someone who will care for the car not the throw a turbo on it kind of guy. You wanna put a turbo on it your gonna blow it up. You take care of it and keep up on the oil you will have a great car.

I have a 1988 Acura Integra Ls. Its is an actual Japan Built Model. Japan tags on it. Its the Frankenstien Motor Made original from Japan. It has the SOHC Block and the DOHC Head. Super Clean. I am looking for offers only. It has approx 213,000 miles on it I rounded up. Its a 2dr Hatchback, White, 1.6 4cyl 5 spd. I have done alot of work to this car and it is in superb shape for its age. It starts and runs very well. still getting 27mpg around town 35mpg on the interstate.

The body is in great shape no major dents anywhere. Paint is 22yrs a lil fade. The interior is in great shape although the driver seat has wear, but no rips slight thread problem on the top of driver seat.

Custom Rims
I have all my oil change reciepts for the car since i bought it at 191,000 miles.
Transmission service as per the Honda Manual.
New drilled and slotted rotors x 4
New Wagner brake pads x 4
Newer tires about 50% left on them
New struts front and rear, (Front installed) Rear are still in the box havent had the time to change them
New spark plugs and wires,
New timing belt and waterpump,
New crankshaft seal,
New camshaft seals,
New alternator,
New fuel filter,
New oxygen sensor,
New (F1 Racing Stage 1 Street Clutch) not installed, Goes with car
New custom muffler
New headlight lenses and bulbs
Fog lights
Used 100 day warranty a/c compressor.
Custom intake
Tinted windows
Lightened flywheel Not installed goes with car
The Car has a Kenwood deck
Rockford Fosqate Speakers purchased in 2010. 5 and 1/4 front plus seperate tweeters and 6 and 1/2 in the rear plus seperate tweeters.

I have more pics just let me know what part of the car you would like to see and i can take and send pic no problem.

This car is in great shape. With the lil work that it needs I just dont have the time right now and or the extra money.

Both windows work fine.
Sunroof/Moonroof slides back into the car just fine no issue.
The headlights flip up and down fine
Heat works great
All instruments/dashboard guages function properly
A/C Works fine its not the coldest until after running and driving.

The Bad:
Windshield is cracked up pretty good, BUT its doesnt leak i still go through the carwash
burns a lil oil
back hatch supports need to be replaced
no other major mechanical/visual defects

The car still has alot of life left for someone who really cares for cars and knows how to take care of them.
Im currently open to e-mail only. So if you are interested please e-mail me with any questions and leave me your email or phone number to reply and i will asap.

Here is 2 Videos on the car itself. A straight run and a walk around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZxPKaR0rR4&list=UU99lEyNPMl2kXPIUq6sMFww&index=9&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjKWo7WlnkY&feature=BFa&list=UU99lEyNPMl2kXPIUq6sMFww&lf=plcp

Here is NADA pricing Guidlines to assist you in making your offer

http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1988/Acura/Integra/LS-3-Door-Hatchback/Values

canibis6034@yahoo.com
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I saw this one on Craigslist. Post it up in the cars for sale section with the according pictures please :)

j13

Keep It Clean
Damn I can tell you beat the crap out that car, almost redlining everyday huh

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn I can tell you beat the crap out that car, almost redlining everyday huh
x2..

I just don't see how you're gonna say you want the car to go to someone who will take real good care of it when, in one of the videos, you're pushing it to right under redline (I wouldn't wanna see that if I had any interest in buying this).. And in both videos' descriptions, there's bragging about how fast it'll go.

GLWS I guess...

89shitegra

burnin oil....does that mean pre-mix?:roll: and i dnt think u gotta list the 100 day warranty used a/c pump...and that song u got playin is gay...i bet ur one of the kids that bumps music full blast while pumpin gas....FAIL!!