$1,200 a good price for an LS motor??

Peruviann

my motor is fucked up so im gettin a new one adn keepin my auto tranny
im payin 1200 for the motor and 600 for labor what u guys think and im also getin a new water pump timing belt and radiator ?? but thats but im getitn the parts on my own but 600 for all the labor ??

Winki

Undercover mod
labor i could find better hear but 1200 for an LS :shocked2: rip off.
get a b20 from hmotorsonline.com

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
u should get rid of the tranny neway and convert it to manual if ur taking out the motor...

Peruviann

i wanna convert to manual but its gonna be soo expensive for all the work im tryin to get a gsr motor and make it auto i dont have much to spend on it cuz after i need to paint it and stuff and add a lip and 98 rear bumper

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
:shock: :shock: :shock: Wow! Thats insane for an LS motor, I have a full B18B motor thats just been rebuilt, all stock with under 80k on it, I'd sell you right now for $350. And a 5 speed tranny with it for another 150

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Also have a B18A with eagle sleeves, je pistons, eagle rods and a polished and knife edged crank for sale. $800 obo

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Shit, I don't need it, I'm just tring to make room, to many projects not enough room, Gotta make room for the straight six comin out of the M6, I'm gonna have some pics up of that soon.