The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

firby911

nah, trust me, i really dont care about anyones opinion, its just annoying that the same people constantly hate on my posts, i know my car is probably one of the cleanest on this forum, it's my own, not some random picture of a clean integra i found off of google.
lol at thinking you have one of the cleanest tegs on this forum. You really do care or else you wouldnt have acted like somebody shoved a dildo up your ass.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That photo stream is an excessive use of the fisheye lens. And not my style at all. Looks like pure rice with the license plate.
again, everyone with the negative comments, really getting tired of the immature kids on this website, i did not take the pictures, they are my friend's. pretty much everyone i run into thinks i have the cleanest integra they have ever seen, so sorry if your opinion of rice is f***ing classy, idiot.
nah, trust me, i really dont care about anyones opinion, its just annoying that the same people constantly hate on my posts, i know my car is probably one of the cleanest on this forum, it's my own, not some random picture of a clean integra i found off of google.
lol at thinking you have one of the cleanest tegs on this forum. You really do care or else you wouldnt have acted like somebody shoved a dildo up your ass.
I'm still in shock that you don't know how forums work