NorCal Meet: November Poll!

Which day would be the best for you?

• Friday, November 25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
if we all meet up we can street race n s*** and vtec can go BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
But me and Ryan have LS/non-v motors :(

Watch yo mouth cuz, dis my city and I killz any foo that diss the 2o9 bleagh blew blaicjjdhcnobabofbrvxoappdbrnd on the real cuz.

That's how some Stocktonian's talk.
LOL. Sounds disappointing

goofygamer

Hey Dylan, do you think you can find me itr or the 99-00 ctr cams sometime after the holidays? I figured since I'll be installing my manifold and getting a tune, I might as well swap in better cams.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hey Dylan, do you think you can find me itr or the 99-00 ctr cams sometime after the holidays? I figured since I'll be installing my manifold and getting a tune, I might as well swap in better cams.
i got mine from a friend :what: i would be looking at the same places you look but i can look for you if you want me to

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
So back to topic: who wants Stockton and who wants Vallejo? I'd rather like to get this mess out of the way before the poll ends.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i might roll up
You better, you cunt
if we all meet up we can street race n s*** and vtec can go BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fuck yeah we racing on the streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets
Watch yo mouth cuz, dis my city and I killz any foo that diss the 2o9 bleagh blew blaicjjdhcnobabofbrvxoappdbrnd on the real cuz.

That's how some Stocktonian's talk.
Lmao, you've had a couple of good folks out the 209; Droop is sic.

[YOUTUBE="bitch, nigga"]WPcXZDqGx9k[/YOUTUBE]

goofygamer

I say Vallejo.

Yeah sure just keep an eye out for my Dylan. Just in case you come upon a good set for a good price or if any of your friends are looking to sell a set. Thanks!

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
You better, you c***

f*** yeah we racing on the streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets

Lmao, you've had a couple of good folks out the 209; Droop is sic.

[YOUTUBE="b****, nigga"]WPcXZDqGx9k[/YOUTUBE]
Patrick and me raced. I lost. I don't wanna lose again :(

I see some nignog noise in this post.

XjoEnX

Lol that's the second time I've seen you post "nignog" Wayne. What exactly does that mean?

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
nignog means "black". it's sort of a racial thing that me and my friends refer to in terms of racial profiling of an African-American popular culture thing.