B-pillar Bar

Prozon

Kris
My mig welder was out of gas so I used the arch welder on an exhaust yesterday. It was interesting to say the least lol.

Off-Topic, lol.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
My mig welder was out of gas so I used the arch welder on an exhaust yesterday. It was interesting to say the least lol.

Off-Topic, lol.
Hahaha!!! That would suck! I can't arc weld worth crap. I rarely have gas, so flux-core ftw, lol... You don't even want to know what all I weld with my wirefeed.

/off topic

Prozon

Kris
Oh trust me, I used to go with the wire feed all the time too. I have a wire feed, a MIG and an ARC. RARELY do I use the arc welder lol. It just happened to turn out well for that exhaust. Good thing it doesn't need to look good. :p

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Oh trust me, I used to go with the wire feed all the time too. I have a wire feed, a MIG and an ARC. RARELY do I use the arc welder lol. It just happened to turn out well for that exhaust. Good thing it doesn't need to look good. :p
Yes, I did sustain a neck injury, whiplash, but that's to be expected in an accident, better than piecing me face back together. Lol my spine is fine in the mid-lower section, but if I could do it again, I'd get the proper setup.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Put a hell of a lot of cushions on the bar and then MAYBE the back of your head will have some protection.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I know :'( Must be all butthurt. The little bastard.

Prozon

Kris
I just picked up some seats.. I might buy some Sparco harnesses from Mitch and show you guys what a real harness bar in a Da9 looks like. Lmao.

Prozon

Kris
Haha, could be awhile. I just got the seats tonight. I need Mitch to get back to me on a price quote on the harness.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Roll bar > Harness bar

for what people pay for sparcos you can almost get an autopower roll bar

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I agree, I got mine for $100 or so, and was curious at how much the retail is..... $400+ O.O