just got my RSX

Polska

For the last 2 months i was in love with an integra and thats all i wanted. But after my dad talked me out of it(there way to old and you cant really find a good one round here) he showed me this rsx for 10k. It has 92xxx miles on it but as soon as i saw it i wanted it. So two days later shes next to my house. Its a base model auto. Shes really quite gets great mileage.
Today i debaged her and toke of the front plates. Got some red caliper paint and friday my friend is going to give me this paint to black out my taillights.
Last pic is of my RSX and my dads TLSH

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
congrats man, looks nice. they doet like it when you dont run a front tag her thouhg

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nice ride, dude! Running no front plate and tinted rears is putting yourself at risk on both sides of the car. Some cops will let one or the other go, but if they see both, they may ticket you.
LMAO at your signature! Us Polacks have to stick together :thumbs up

+1 when it will allow me

Polska

Nice ride, dude! Running no front plate and tinted rears is putting yourself at risk on both sides of the car. Some cops will let one or the other go, but if they see both, they may ticket you.

LMAO at your signature! Us Polacks have to stick together :thumbs up

+1 when it will allow me
2x
LMAOOO
true bout the lights. My friend as a integra and he tinted the rear lights and its been a couple of months and he hasnt had anything said to him bout it. Im 50/50 on it.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
lookin good man. personally, i don't like the idea of tinting tail lights. looks tacky to me. i love how the all red stands out and looks clean IMO.

looking foward to see where this car goes!

rockadilla

thats right.
btw i agree with everyone else when they say u shouldnt tint to tail lights...... unless ur a bromosexual of course then go right ahead :lol:

Polska

looks good dude! :thumbs up
plans? besides lights and brake calipers of course
rims 18, a touch screen, take off the back window wiper, cold air intake, headers, 4in bluetip exhaust, angel eyes in the front, fog lights.
Thats the plan right now. More of a look car then a speed.

Polska

btw i agree with everyone else when they say u shouldnt tint to tail lights...... unless ur a bromosexual of course then go right ahead :lol:
Your a jerk but that made me laugh my ass off. Im still thinking about it. i think it be to much black.

Cripton805

rims 18, a touch screen, take off the back window wiper, cold air intake, headers, 4in bluetip exhaust, angel eyes in the front, fog lights.
If it's for looks, why getting the header, etc?
It's auto. You won't see much from anything other than sound.

As far as angel eyes. Your stock ones are clean as hell...

Just do some research before you hack. You might find you would have liked another route.
A lip, nice suspension, DC5 ITR, or some wheels that will have a little meat will look damn sweet and you will feel a world of a difference over little bolt ons that won't give you powaaa.

Simple > Too much
Less mods make the ones you do have stand out...

Heres inspiration. For example, very light, fairly cheap mods.

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
lol rice! :rolf: