show off yer DA9

95project_GS-R

gt a set of gsr fa fives for it, and a renewed paint job coming soon. my gf's car ive been busting my ass on...haha

acteg94

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

theres some of my da9.. some things r diff now but u get the drift lol

Last edited:

OKNOE.

damn thats a clean ass custom trunk..
how'd you fit your sub in that little corner???

shim

i need money
How did you get your trunk so clean??? And why do you need two sway bars??? I'm new BTW so please help
They're actually not sway bars, those go under the car. The lower bar in the trunk is called a rear strut bar and the upper bar is a c-pillar bar.

Edit: sorry, this response might make me seem like a douche. I promise I'm not trying to be one, I was just being straightforward. Sorry!

acteg94

damn thats a clean ass custom trunk..
how'd you fit your sub in that little corner???
nothing special... jus so happen that my box fit there. i thought it looked clean so thats where i left it. and thats only plyboard cut to fit my trunk and wrapped in carpet. simple but makes a huge diff

ALBERTO

finally able to take some pics of my new DA, just bought it on Monday, I have no idea where to start fixing it any suggestions??? It's a 1990 GS 95% stock.

kako0709

Where did you get your Rear Bumper? I'm looking for one with the EDM Fog light with it...or did you get the fog light installed?
thats an oem 90-91 bumper, if u take the bumper off and look inside theres indentions on where to cut out the hole for the foglight

there are 2 indentions , 1 on the right and one on the left.

if u plan on doing so, always keep in mind that the fog is always on the driver side.

ex.

left hand drive = fog on the left

right hand drive = fog on the right

Sk1n

I'm Not Bald
For some reason, my pic hasn't been posted here. It ain't much to show as it is (since it ain't slammed QQ), but I got somethin'!

For the record, I'm saving up for some Tein S.S.'s ;D

acteg94

Alberto u should slam it, get a decent set of rims, paint it, lose that wing, and call it a day for the looks