Help!!!!!!

cripemaster

OK i'm new here so i figured i'd seek the help of you all. I have a 1990 GS Coupe i have a few questions.
1. Where can i find window visors for my car?
2. I have this weird ass beep coming from under the dash with no cluster lights coming on and it is so random that there is no pattern at all to it. Has anyone ever heard of this?
3. Will cat-back exhaust systems and other perfomance parts from 92-93 integras work on integras from 90-91?
4. Don't be mean but i'm curious that if you buy a jdm engine and trans does that mean that if you put it into your LHD car will all the gears be setup for a RHD since the engine and trans are obviously from Japan.
Any help would be awesome thanks for reading.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
OK i'm new here so i figured i'd seek the help of you all. I have a 1990 GS Coupe i have a few questions.
2. I have this weird ass beep coming from under the dash with no cluster lights coming on and it is so random that there is no pattern at all to it. Has anyone ever heard of this?
3. Will cat-back exhaust systems and other perfomance parts from 92-93 integras work on integras from 90-91?
4. Don't be mean but i'm curious that if you buy a jdm engine and trans does that mean that if you put it into your LHD car will all the gears be setup for a RHD since the engine and trans are obviously from Japan.
Answer to #4: No, it's the same. RHD cars have the same gear H-pattern as us.

#1: That's a good question. Dunno if they make them..... Try searching on eBay.

#3: Can't be 100% sure on this, but I assume no.

#2: are you wearing your seatbelt? lol

Oh, and welcome! :hi:

cripemaster

yeah i'm wearing my seatbelt haha. but seriously it's the weirdest ass thing i've ever heard. sometimes it will beep for an hour and sometimes i'll go a week without it beeping and it just cuts in and out randomly so there is literally no pattern to it at all. it's super frustrating.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcome, find the beeper module and unplugg it.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
good luck finding those window visors, buddy! lol those are rare as hell. you'll have to keep searching different forums to see if a set pops up every now and then. then you have to worry about finding them in good condition.

ominousg2 has some. i doubt he'll ever sell them.

welcome to ci!

cripemaster

thanks for the help. i'll have to do that. i know i've been searching everywhere for the visors and i found one pair for 318 dollars and i lost the damn website and now i can't find them anymore. i'm so pissed i should have bookmarked the damn thing.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
1. The window visors are very very very super rare. And when someone finally does sell their set, it'll be for a lot of money.
2. No clue
3. 90-91 header will need to be modified to fit a 92-93, since the lenghts are not the same by about 2". Same goes for the catbacks.

cripemaster

Thanks a ton. I appreciate the help. I'm so pissed cause i found a pair for 318 and i knew i should have bought them when i had the chance.

cripemaster

I just found a pair of window visors for a 4-door da9 integra do you think i could use these for the coupe?