cheap power

rgb17

cheap power isnt really legit. I mean you can always ebay other parts, but apart from boosting it will be hard to make significant power gains without the dough. weight reduction can work but who really wants a daily driver with a stripped interior? Invest in some quality parts, or boost. good luck

rgb17

weight reduction=less weight for the engine to pull. So you have less weight with same horsepower which means you go faster. horsepower doesnt change, but speed might. and 100 pounds to 10 hp doesnt make any sense but whatever. dont strip the car

Aztec Green DB2

I would go with a 25,50 or 75 shot. You could safley run a 25 shot...75 shot on the other hand might have to do some mild building.:lol:

jsleeper81

NOS is a deffinent quick gain just don't do what I did on my first NOS Car 92 GS integra non vtec I slapped a 150 shot was not that bad at first till I tried to run against a Mustang Cobra and I am the type that does not like to lose and hitting nitrous when I was already doing 125 - 130 I pushed and held for to long until I cought up to him then next thing I remember knocking poping beating and more smoke coming out of my exhaust than a diesel.
Just play it safe.
just like Aztec Green said 25 to 75 just do a leak down and compression to make sure if you already have not.
Take advice from most of these guys on here they have helped me out a lot and know there shit.
me on the other hand lol still learning about hondas/ Acuras I am still used to the aircooled Vw beetles bit of a difference.

DanTeg92

Cheep Power

If you really want to feel significant power gain get a better clutch to start out with.

hondaproof

hondaproof
No clutch can give you power. It can only take more of the power you do have and put it to the ground. Do what you can to utilize the power you have now. Via clutch,bearings, filters,plugs,wires,exhaust, motor dampener,tune etc.

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
chip sounds right. Anyone reccomend s sight or placr to get the chip. Cheap chips.com lol