Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
might help since its closer to the steering wheel... but wouldn't it mean more work to throw it into gear?

looks cool tho i guess

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So far so good. Second? This is my first Spoon air cleaner. I was rocking an OEM Honda filter before,
oh my bad dude,for some reason i thought you had the spoon sports one already. you must have been talking about it earlier i think and i assumed you had it in my mind hahaha my bad matt!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
might help since its closer to the steering wheel... but wouldn't it mean more work to throw it into gear?

looks cool tho i guess
It really does help. And it feels better for some odd reason. I love it!

oh my bad dude,for some reason i thought you had the spoon sports one already. you must have been talking about it earlier i think and i assumed you had it in my mind hahaha my bad matt!
It's cool bro. No worries. :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I ordered a Circuit Hero SS shift knob. So I'll be selling the Spoon one pretty soon if anyone is interested.

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
that shifter extender is badass. is the spoon knob those plastic ones? i forgot the specific name of it.... but i'm interested in buying it! lol. keep up the good work bro... ur mods are really tasteful imo.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
that shifter extender is badass. is the spoon knob those plastic ones? i forgot the specific name of it.... but i'm interested in buying it! lol. keep up the good work bro... ur mods are really tasteful imo.
It's the Spoon 5spd duracon shift knob. PM'd.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Updates:

1) Ordered a Weaksauce Industries polyurethane JDM Integra Si-VTEC front lip.

2) Carbing oil catch tank will be installed this week. Pics will be posted.