Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Updates:

3) Found out that the DB8 is burning oil last night... Not good.
Dude honda's always burn oil...i wouldnt worry about it...all my buddies honda motors burn oil, especially when they hit vtec and they have never had problems...but thats just my 2 cents

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Dude honda's always burn oil...i wouldnt worry about it...all my buddies honda motors burn oil, especially when they hit vtec and they have never had problems...but thats just my 2 cents
I worried because I was almost empty. I don't think driving with no oil is a good thing.

Don't worry, I'm burning oil too.

But I'm getting a new motor.
Which motor?

damn, you think a complete overhaul of the motor one day will fix most of the problems?
Who knows? I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
O gotcha...yea driving with no oil is definately not good...you know how u know your low on oil...you stop hitting vtec lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
O gotcha...yea driving with no oil is definately not good...you know how u know your low on oil...you stop hitting vtec lol
Thing is... I barely hit VTEC. Only when I go on freeway entrance ramps or when some douche tC driver wants to get owned.

Hell yeah.

B18C head full supertech valvetrain
Crower turbo cams
2.0 block
Disco potato
peakboost ftw manifold

just to name a few plans :twisted:
Plans look tight man.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
My Circuit Hero shifter extender arrived today! Man... So many things to install:

1) Carbing oil catch tank
2) Circuit Here shifter extender
3) Spoon Sports air cleaner

New pictures are coming soon...

Last edited:

Kilo-LS

Nice i was loving the first set of rims you had or are those the ones you have now? either way stock teg rims look straight to.

Nice sitker btw haha

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thanks for holdin it down for us with the LS integras, we are pretty much even with a tC
DC4s can beat tCs... Just as long as you don't mess up your shifting. Coy beats tCs all the time.

Nice i was loving the first set of rims you had or are those the ones you have now? either way stock teg rims look straight to.

Nice sitker btw haha
Thanks man. Yeah, I sold my RE30s. Planning to get TE37s soon in 5x114.3. I don't rock stickers anymore BTW.

he has a GSR. An LS even with a Tc? Where, from 0-60?
Like I said before, DC4s can beat tCs.