Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
hey matt your DB8 will look hella clean 5 lugged...by the way you're getting the RPF1's in gold??? i highly reccomend the TOYO R1R they have stupid grip & are great in the rain...one more thing when do you wanna get murdered on the TOUGE again??? lolz

samace_sg

Second Glance
hey matt your DB8 will look hella clean 5 lugged...by the way you're getting the RPF1's in gold??? i highly reccomend the TOYO R1R they have stupid grip & are great in the rain...one more thing when do you wanna get murdered on the TOUGE again??? lolz
ohhhh! Lets get it on tape. I wish I could be there..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
5 months for a air filter? dang
^ wat he said
Yup. Lol!

I don't know which wheels I'm getting yet. Still debating. And what? I didn't get murdered on the touge. We didn't even battle...

ohhhh! Lets get it on tape. I wish I could be there..
We will when it happens.

5 months for Spoon=short time!

Anyways congrats Matt progress looks great man:thumbs up
Thanks Kosal.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Updates:

1) Trying to see if I can buy my friend's set of TE37s. 15x7.5 +43 front / 15x7 +35 rear. Pending...

2) My friend finally picked up my Carbing oil catch tank from TEIN yesterday. Will be installed soon.

3) Found out that the DB8 is burning oil last night... Not good.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Updates:

1) Trying to see if I can buy my friend's set of TE37s. 15x7.5 +43 front / 15x7 +35 rear. Pending...

2) My friend finally picked up my Carbing oil catch tank from TEIN yesterday. Will be installed soon.

3) Found out that the DB8 is burning oil last night... Not good.
have you tried using that lucas motor lubricant? its worked on a GSR in our crew when it was burning oil and it seemed to fix the problem.

http://www.lucasoil.com/