What to do?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I just bought this 1993 Acura Integra Gs. I was just wondering what kinds of easy and relatively cheap mods I could start doing. I'd like to focus more on looks then performance right now but will consider any mods at this time. anyways here are some pics. let me know. I also want to make sure the mods I do are legal. My friend had to pay quite a fine for some of his mods (changing taillights to green neons). Basically let me know what you think of my car.

Last edited:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Good car to start with, how's the interior? I would give it a nice tune up first, get everything up to speed, then lower it with fresh tires!

DarkDB1

Lower it abit... On coilovers or lowering springs, Dont forget shocks/struts.. Dont skimp on suspension. Make sure their real brand stuff... Stay away from ebay.

JDM 1 pieces, Some nice wheels, a cat back exhaust... CF hood and lip if you like that kind of stuff... That way the car will look super clean and stay legal... Dont put anything on the car aftermarket from Pepboys or Kragens... you kind of got me worried since your friend apparently has neons on his car :(

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
To start answering your questions, the interior is just as clean. It was leased by an older lady in 1993 and she owned it until the beginning of august 2008. it has 84000 and she had just had the timing belt, tires, and tune up done. Everything was done by the dealership including maintances. I even got the sales brochure, window stickers, etc with the sale.the only mod i have done to the interior was a CD player to replace the factory radio. As to the other thing im not really into the whole neon thing. Mostly just accenting the sportyness of the car. Thanks for the info so far. I think I'm gonna look into the exhaust next along with tinting the back windows. plus i was thinking of putting in a mesh insert in the front bumper.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
wheels, slammed, 1 peice headlights since you want exterior mods..
motor swap, exhaust, intake ETC if you want go fast goodies

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
window tint would be good! and lowering it is where i would start! i looks super clean and thats the same with my car i got my 2000 teg from an 82 year old guy who only put 81k miles on it and had everything changed i mean he kept EVERY receipt too!

DarkDB1

I wouldn't put a mesh grill in it. The car is to clean for you to cut out the inner vents of the bumper.

wite2nr

wow i am jealous of how clean your car is. great find.

EXT:
tint the windows
3rd wiper delete
JDM 1 piece headlights / amber corners, amber bumper lights, amber sidemarkers
Lower
Rims

INT:
Upgrade speakers / subs possibly

Engine:
Tune up (plug/wire/cap/rotor/fuel filter/oil & filter change)
K&N drop in / remove resonator ("Intake")
Header
Call it a day

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
and if you dont wanna spend to much on wheels, get gsr blades, and polish them. Looks so sick on a DA.... *drool*

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I looked online at some of the gsr blades. I agree that they would look good. I may look into getting some. You think polishing them will make them look even better?