1991 integra HID

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
i wanna get some HID's but idk what kind i need to fit?
like what's the difference between h4, or 9006, or 9004, etc.?
please help

heykosal

Angkorian
I'm PRETTY sure that your car is 9004 for both high and lows..

So unless you plan on retrofitting(the right way) then order a 9004 HID kit(the half-assed way)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
9006 and 9005 are the 3rd gen integra high and low beams.

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
by retro fit, do you mean cutting and splicing? cause that's not a problem
sorry i'm new to this stuff and i figured there was only one kind i could use.
thanks for the feedback!

heykosal

Angkorian
By retrofit I mean putting projectors from a car with OEM HIDs with real HID bulbs into your OEM headlight assembly. Retrofitting newer technology into older systems. Actually though I don't even know if its been done or even if possible on G2 headlights and I don't feel like searching.

Sammich

By retrofit I mean putting projectors from a car with OEM HIDs with real HID bulbs into your OEM headlight assembly. Retrofitting newer technology into older systems. Actually though I don't even know if its been done or even if possible on G2 headlights and I don't feel like searching.
its been done... i see it alot on G2ic.com

heykosal

Angkorian
^Well there you go..here are some examples of retrofitting but its on a G3

This guy used Audi A6 projectors link
This guy used Nissan Maxima projectors link
People also use Infiniti FX projectors

I was going to use Honda S2000 projectors, bulbs, ballast/ignitors.
Still got all the stuff too, no car to put it on..

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
i can get g35/z/maxima whole HID assembly's, but i don't know how to make it fit. my dad does body work on them and saves them if the headlight needs replacing.

Sammich

all i know is it involves a dremmel tool and finesse lol..do some research on the forums or i could put u in contact w/ a guy who could do it for like 300 u provide the parts

heykosal

Angkorian
Yeah if you click the links I provided and read them through it will give you an idea of what you need to do. And if not, like ^he said, I know a place that can do the whole install for you about $300 you provide the parts..its in VA.

Sammich

yea join team-integra just to search..they have uber amounts of information..thats what that site is good for..not knocking CI..just saying

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'd say go over to G2ic.com and search.

there's a LOT of guys that do it over there the right way.