Endyn Aluminum Intake Manifold

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
I Just Read An Article About Endyn Aluminum Intake Manifolds For The B-series Engines. I Have Never Really Checked Them Out For Intake Manifold. What Are Your Guys Take On Them?

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
What About On A B18c5 + Hytech Header? Or Is The Itr Intake Manifold Better?

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
Not Sure. Im Kinda Leaning Toward Daily Driver But Something I Can Take To The Track And Kick Ass.

I Got The Hytech Header For My Type-r. And I Actually Wanted To Wait For The Skunk2 Composite Intake Manifold. But That Wont Be Out For My Car For A Long While. So When I Read About The Endyne Intake Manifold I Wanted To See How Good It Would Be On My Car With My Hytech Header.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not Sure. Im Kinda Leaning Toward Daily Driver But Something I Can Take To The Track And Kick Ass.

I Got The Hytech Header For My Type-r. And I Actually Wanted To Wait For The Skunk2 Composite Intake Manifold. But That Wont Be Out For My Car For A Long While. So When I Read About The Endyne Intake Manifold I Wanted To See How Good It Would Be On My Car With My Hytech Header.
Well fuck, if you already have a Hytech header, then go for it. When mated together... Sexy Time!

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
Ok I Found A Dealer In Fresno Ca. Endyn Doesnt Have A Lot Of Places That Sell Their Products. They Called Endyn To Get A Price For My B18c5 Intake Manifold Setup. They Told Me It Would Be $1200 Out The Door. I Placed An Order For One. It Takes Aprox. 3-4 Weeks.