Quietest exhaust

JDM.DB8

JDM.DB8
I have a Apex'i WS2 on mine, it's quiet enough for everyday driving at low RPMs.
When you floor it, it makes a good roar also.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
having only read the thread title.

the stock one dumbass.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
oh looky here, we got a clown amongst ourselves.

if you don't wanna read the post then don't fucking assume scumbag.
having read the rest now, you think an evo 2 is loud and obnoxious. The evo 2 is by far one of the best sounding exhausts made for our cars ..... maybe you should get out of the scene all together .... i cant stand when i see done up imports lookin fly then people start em up and they are quiet as hell

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
apex'i world sport 2

rs-r ex.mag

itr axle-back

or with a little tone, i have the apex'i n1 and it sounds awesome!! not loud at all.. nice deep tone and i could still enjoy my stereo n_n

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
having read the rest now, you think an evo 2 is loud and obnoxious. The evo 2 is by far one of the best sounding exhausts made for our cars ..... maybe you should get out of the scene all together .... i cant stand when i see done up imports lookin fly then people start em up and they are quiet as hell
It's personal preference. Not everyone are into loud exhausts. Take me, for example. I chose to get the WS2 because first of all, my DB8 is my DD. I commute all over the place and I come across at least three cops a day. Luckily, I've only been pulled over because of my exhaust. I like that I stay under the radar. However, when I do get on it, the WS2 gives a nice roar. I don't see anything wrong with having a chambered exhaust.