Update of my teg

Messiah62

This is what it looks like today, used to be black with neons and bunch of dumb stuff when i bought here is now

duherman

Looks really clean, i think it just needs to be lowered and theres nothing wrong with looking like an r. They are very sexy.

heykosal

Angkorian
not fake ones. also the exterior contasts with the inteior funny(read: they dont match) but meh, to each right?

but idk i dig the black mirrors!

oh and since youre from omaha, happy belated 311 day!

Last edited:

Messiah62

im gonna lower it this summer ( not sure on shocks dont have to much money i was thinking about this tokico bundle i saw for about 350$ )and im hoping to do a black interior swap with rsx seats

Last edited:

mob182

mob182
looks clean. Love the blades. If you're still looking to drop it without dropping to much cash, you can find some springs that the stock shocks will support.

I buddy of mine as eibach pro-kit on stock springs and it rides pretty smooth. He only had to buy the springs, all the other oem parts where fine for the drop.

I don't know what it will give on long terms, but it's been almost a year and the shocks haven't blown and is alignment good.

Messiah62

my shocks are the original shocks from 94 so thats kinda scary lol. im gonna get some tokico blues since they are like 50$ a shock. and then ill get some springs. but i gotta wait till summer to do that.

ITR or Mugen lip? where is a cheap place to get those at?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
si-vtec lip!!! with 94-97 fogs.

with your yellow color and flat black lip with the fogs... IMO it'll set it off.