*Anything Goes Chat* Version 7.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'd imagine your engine would burn oil if it's not properly maintained. Otherwise, it shouldn't.

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
well i just bought the car like a month ago i drive it pretty hard right now because i just got it...... but the motor was replaced 25k ago at acura because the guy worked for acura and i know for a fact the car has been wonderfully maintained. i checked the oil when i first got it it was about half full so i added some and about 2 weeks later i checked it again and it was at nothing..... literally there were like sputters on the dipstick..... so i added yesterday and got the oil changed today so i guess well see. Maybe i have a oil leak somewhere :cry:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
well i just bought the car like a month ago i drive it pretty hard right now because i just got it...... but the motor was replaced 25k ago at acura because the guy worked for acura and i know for a fact the car has been wonderfully maintained. i checked the oil when i first got it it was about half full so i added some and about 2 weeks later i checked it again and it was at nothing..... literally there were like sputters on the dipstick..... so i added yesterday and got the oil changed today so i guess well see. Maybe i have a oil leak somewhere :cry:
Damn that sounds really bad. Especially on an R.

Status
Not open for further replies.