Teg - life expectancy

duherman

Hey,

I was just wondering what is the average life of a teg, if its been well maintained. My teg is sitting at 200,xxx, just wondering how much more i can get out of it before its gone :(

Winki

Undercover mod
just because the motor goes out does not mean its done. motors are fairly cheep compaired to another car

92redgsr

My 92 LS has 267k on it. Still went to the track all the time last two years. Pushed the hell out of it. I also have a 2000 with 122k and a 92 GSR with 192k (although that one has been completely built with forged internals now before I turbo'd it. Tegs last forever if they don't rust out first.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
if its properly maintained and taken car of theres really no reason why it shouldnt last forever. obviously things do go wrong. parts do wear out. its a matter of what you consider proper maintenance and how much you wanna get into it. internals will eventually go... so would you consider replacing them as keeping up with it? if not then its not going to last FOREVER. if so then yeah it should last forever. in the end it comes down to the $$$ i suppose...

Backwoodz Tuner

Man integras are gonna be like 55 Chevy's , there gonna be a classic , no joke.

INTEGRAS are ETERNAL

Unless your like me, an does what the aussie man posted bout not wrecking em. I seem to have that ppp-pprobblem! Lol!! Drive that bitch till the wheels come off!