k20 or a paint job.

juicyj

i have alot of dents n it needs painted bt which would u do first. i mean i love the fastness bt i also like the car to look good. let me know. i need help to decide

Backwoodz Tuner

Hell yeah get that swap. No one will see dents or your paint cause you'll be goin to fast for anyone 2 see lol

SWAP THE BITCH

I think you'll feel better beating the dude you race rather than lookin good at the stop light.

ltrain

wait a paint job is a hell of alot cheeper then a k swap..............how about a b18c5 swap and a paint job...it about equals the price of a k swap and when the motor is removed u can spray the engine bay

94LS-SIE47

who cares about the paint!.. GO 4 dAt there mother fucker and do the swap...

K20:headbang:
Paint job..:wgaf:

Surferman

Not going along with the crowd or nothin but Id swap first.

And don't you have to get the dents out before you paint??
[off topic: anyone got suggustions on how to get dents out of the hood? friends sat on it:smackself]

Totally up to you though, some people like performance over looks, some people think looks comes first.

But you said you were getting both so whats it matter?

K20+Paint=:nod:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not going along with the crowd or nothin but Id swap first.

And don't you have to get the dents out before you paint??
[off topic: anyone got suggustions on how to get dents out of the hood? friends sat on it:smackself]

Totally up to you though, some people like performance over looks, some people think looks comes first.

But you said you were getting both so whats it matter?

K20+Paint=:nod:
To answer your question, this is what I'm gonna do since I have the same problem:

Carbon fiber hood.