How tall are you?

What height range are you?

• Total voters

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
5'9"
If my drivers seat wasn't messed up my head would touch the roof. Sat in the passenger seat to clean the inside one day and hit my head on the roof then the roll bar right after.

And no ITR ever had a sunroof. Sunroofs are too heavy for racecar

Nick_C78

You guys are on an integra forum and didnt know the itr didnt come with a sunroof? So sad. Did you know that its seam welded too? Thats what makes it bad ass. Oh and honda lost money on every single one they sold. Learn your integras people.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Im learning sheesh, thats y im on this forumn, to learn :cool: btw, i dont bother with itr cuz i know ill never own one, just gsr stuff

Sent from my DC4

Nick_C78

"Join Date: Oct 2010"

Slow learner?

And you should change your name from Integra Fanatic. It doesnt suit you sir. Especially when you say you dont care about the best integra/best honda ever made next to nsx type r.

drevans_satx

Dylan
What's a type r? What's seams welding? Why would Honda make a car they lose money on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Yes i joined in 2010, only to research before i buy an integra. I bought a different car instead, therefor, i remained dormant until 2013. I bought my dc4 last year in january, didnt become active until 2013. So call it what u want, im a slow learner. And yes i have already requested a name change prior. Although i do have a huge amusement to integras, it is strictly to the cosmetics of G3. Im not the kind of guy that is awestruck by engines. Have i explained myself throughly?

Sent from my DC4