Engine: B18A1
Intake: Ebay pipe, K&N Filter
Header: OEM
Exhaust: Custom fabricated

Exterior: Mostly stock
Front Lip: N/A
Rear Lip: N/A
Sideskirts:N/A
Lights: Luminics ultra violet headlight bulbs, Acura Legend Fog light covers (yellow), Cleared tail lights, BMW 3-series Side markers

Suspension
Coilovers: No clue, bought from a friend for $50
Shocks: KYB GR2's
Wheels: 14in, 92-93 GSR Polished fat 6's

Interior
Seats: OEM Black leather
Shift Knob: PepBoys black and red "H" leather
CD Player: Sony XPLOD 52x4w
Speakers: Pair of pioneer 6x9s, 4 Tweeters, pair of 4" pioneer speakers, pair of 6.5" speakers
Steering wheel: Option Racing, With quick release
Misc:Custom panel for speakers, Custom leather wrapped rear deck lid (vents for subwoofers [when i get them]) and OEM Center console armrest (very rare)

siscoke

nice lookin but whats with the seatbelts?

DarkDB1

The back seat has Jack Skellington seat belt pads...

The front belts are automatic with no pads

siscoke

DarkDB1 said:
The back seat has Jack Skellington seat belt pads...

The front belts are automatic with no pads
nono i mean why are they pulled all to the front like that ???

g3teg97

Super Moderator
They're automatic. It's completely different than G3's. They run on a track and when you open the door the seatbelt automatically goes up like that so you can get in. Then, when you close the door, the seat belt goes back so it sits across your chest.

DarkDB1

Yea, The engine looked alot more shitty when i bought it...

It litterally looked like someone stood on the valve cover, With very very muddy shoes...

It didnt scrub off either... i had to use castrol super clean and scrubbing to get it off...

Eventually i want to put a B18B or B18C1... depends on my financial status when it comes time to swap

Last edited:

DarkDB1

Original paint too....

The guy that used to own it, Never washed it, serviced it or did any legal work on it (pink slip, registration transfer, registration etc...) but it stood in a car port all the time, then the guy who originally owned it (probably passed down through his family) kept it garaged since new