- Comptech Rear Sway Bar/Tie Bar Kit
- Comptech Air Intake w/Ice Box
- JDM ITR 4-1 Header
- JDM ITR Exhaust System
- LS/VTEC Engine Build

Last edited:

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
finaly man... thats very very nice! very freakin clean! keep it that way... i love the drop... 1.3 seems like a very nice number! :thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
IntegrasAreBest said:
your going lsvtec right?
Yes. By the summer hopefully I can say that it's done. 8)

TranceSpeeder said:
finaly man... thats very very nice! very freakin clean! keep it that way... i love the drop... 1.3 seems like a very nice number! :thumbs up
I thought it'd be lower, but it's ok. I might consider a 1.5" drop next. Ride quality didn't decrease. Suspension became a little bit stiffer. They're great springs, just some people might want lower. :p

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
g3teg97 said:
I thought it'd be lower, but it's ok. I might consider a 1.5" drop next. Ride quality didn't decrease. Suspension became a little bit stiffer. They're great springs, just some people might want lower. :p
for an everyday ride.. i think its a nice drop... we have allot of damn street bumps & what not where i live... i dont think i can even manage too low of a drop.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
I really like that intenna! Makes it look really freakin clean!!! is that the s2k one?
Yes it is, but it's the replica. Paid around $30 for it on eBay. My power antenna broke, so I had it installed and the motor taken out. I should've done it myself, but that was a long time ago. :???:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn g3 the teg is cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn im lovin it i like the sticky stickers too i wanna get my clubintegra ones soon and i wanna pick up one of those i love my integra too where did u get it from...ebay?

reconxtru

DC5!
you should get coilovers..and then lower the front more , and make the back alttile higher then the front..then it will look sick! but if your not going to get coilovers then , get Neuspeed Sport Springs...lowers your car 1.75" F and 1.5" R..i'm planning to get that for my gsr...94+tegs rule...(i like g2 tegs too..i'm not hating) :lol: :)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The main reason for my decision on shocks/springs was price. I also didn't want to loose ride quality. If I ever choose to go with coilovers, I shall be getting Tein SS's.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Clean ride, but really you should get a lower drop the those rims will really come alive and accentuate more the car look plus I also liked the clear bumpers better, and of course a lip woudn't hurt at all