Pics of my 01 teg...It's been a while!

01cleatus

Here are some pics of my integra and my friend Porter's Evo....We were bored one day and decided to take some pics.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Damn! It's been too long! I remember you from the Orlando meet last may. I had the silver 97 integra. Probably all stock.

01cleatus

I decided to come back and see what has been going on here since I saw you on importnation....Are you gonna go to the meet in Orlando in Feb.?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Eh, not sure. I haven't been out to a meet in a long time, so quite possibly.

I'm probably gunna be over on IN more now. I've been registered for a while, but not too active over there. I had an email sent to me that SouLtaker became a mod and I have made him a couple signatures, so I checked it out. 8)

01cleatus

Yeah that was just recently.....Yeah Import Nation has grown very quickly we are constanly getting a handful of new members daily.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
We're growing too, but people sign up, then become inactive. I noticed a lot of people have come from TI, then just never come back. I'll be on IN more. Trying to find some N/A engine building guru's.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
clean teg, not feeling the honda badges, the rims woulda looked better silver, big time, and the exhaust looks a little ass backwards. Like it wasnt made for your car u just bent it up and over to make it fit. But other than thta, i wish i had an 01.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
clean teg, not feeling the honda badges, the rims woulda looked better silver, big time, and the exhaust looks a little ass backwards. Like it wasnt made for your car u just bent it up and over to make it fit. But other than thta, i wish i had an 01.

DarkDB1

Looks really nice... I woulda kept the blades polished and would of put on a Type-R lip before paint... Would look better IMHO.

Dont get me wrong, That G3 looks hell of alot nicer then my integra :D

01cleatus

Thanks guys...I think...LOL
The rims I got for free from a buddy of mine....I was thinking of getting them powdercoated like bronze or just flat black...Not really sure....As for the exhaust it was made for my car...It has wierd bend at the end but everything mounted up fine when I put it on. The clamps and hangers all fit in perfectly. I had a lip on my car, but it got wrecked in an accident.The reason I got a new paint job was because I avoided an accident and went off to the shoulder of the road and ended up hitting a pile of rocks/dirt from a small construction site. I had to move to the right shoulder because There was oncoming traffic in the left lane, and I knew I could have stopped in time but I knew the car behind me couldn't...Why you may ask?...Cause th car behind me rammed right into the car in front of me.....How did the accident happen? A damn dog ran out in front of the road. The dog survived...Our cars were wounded. Anyways my teg is a work in progress....Kinda like everyone here except a select few.LOL