Password JDM carbon fiber power chamber intake

1329itr00

Type R
in what i researched about it i heard it does nothing for you... better off with a aem short ram intake

ltrain

there all the same the cf intake looks sweet under the hood

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i dont think the j's / top fuel / password jdm's cf intake will fit integras unless you remove your abs system. civic owners say there is hp and torque gains and its pretty loud. i dunno if the hp and tq numbers are true but you can check their websites.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
They also dont make one for the gsr because of our funky mani :cry: , only b16 b18b and itr, I heard that its worst that a sri because of its curves it actually hinders performance at high rpm,read it somewhere but cant remember

ltrain

SilverDB8 said:
i dont think the j's / top fuel / password jdm's cf intake will fit integras unless you remove your abs system. civic owners say there is hp and torque gains and its pretty loud. i dunno if the hp and tq numbers are true but you can check their websites.
if u take your ac out it will ft, i knew someone that had a itr and took out his ac to fit

ltrain

The PowerChamber Intake comes complete with all mounting hardware required to install on any 1994-2001 DC Integra Type-R, GS, LS or RS! The Password:JDM CF PowerChamber may be used on a GS-R if equipped with a Type-R style intake manifold. thats a quiate from the site but can u use a itr manifold on a gsr?

LB3DR

I recently purchased one for my integra ls, the abs version. It looks good and all, but the fitment is pretty tight! It is tight by the distributor spark pluggs and the metal piece close to the abs. I put some scratches on it but not noticable because it can not be seen. But I sand the scratch part down with sand paper grit #400. It removed the scratches, then I sprayed over a new clear coat and looks like new again.

I have not have a chance to take it and get it dynoed yet, but when I do I'll post it up.

I had it on about a 3 weeks and needed to change it back to stock to get my car smog. When I took it off I made a small hole in the carbon fiber intake, so I guess I would need to repair it because it has a leak.

Go to this link for some pictures:

http://www.showoffcars.com/Acura/Integra/Rex_ITLSTT/mypage.php?member=Rex_ITLSTT&mode=c

I will post some better pics when I return home from the holiday.

paul

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
YUCK, its all thick, and odd shaped, not feeling it. As ominous said, but make it a Injen not AEM, just My opinion

onepoint-gsr

A friend of mine just purchased an intake like this for his civic, and hasnt noticed any diffrence from the injen one he had before. He only bought it for the looks. Unless you really like the way it looks there wont be much diffrence from any other cold air intake.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I personally don't like it. But if you got carbon fiber all over your car, it might look cool. :what: