Mugen wing

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
hey guys, i was reading up on mugen wings and seeing if there where different options and came across this picture

ovbiously its a mugen wing but what kind is it, i really like it, i dont like the first gen teg wing cause of the stupid flares that come down onto the trunk, and the 2nd gen wing looks ugly as fuuuuuk, and the dc5 one is alittle too tall, but this one looks like sex:lol:, thanks in advance!!:D

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
i know its a dc5, it does look nomal on the other side, so this is a dc5r wing? can they fit a dc2?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
ok so a real one is 1500... id still rather have a low profile wing, like the mugen ss s2000, could it fit a dc2?

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
here it is

doesnt look like it would fit, but mabey theres some replica out there for the dc2?

That wing looks to ricer.
are u high? its made by mugen, the epitome of J-D-fuckin-M hahah, the dc2 gen 2 looks ricy

j13

Keep It Clean
here it is

doesnt look like it would fit, but mabey theres some replica out there for the dc2?

are u high? its made by mugen, the epitome of J-D-fuckin-M hahah, the dc2 gen 2 looks ricy
Nah man I'm not high lol. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't wanna drive my car with a big ass wing like that going 25mph to the liqour store lol not that I care what people think but I just would feel silly

Everyone has their different taste in style man, hope you find what you're looking for.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
i know what you mean, i dont like the tall wings, the dc5r looks nice on a dc5, but it looks too bigo n a dc2, i want a nice low profile one, but there just arent any good ones. :(

rockadilla

thats right.
Haha for a teg u gotta go with a type r wing, or there's another wing (I forgot the name of it tho :() are only 2 wings I've seen look good on a teg lol ill try to find it real fast

rockadilla

thats right.
I don't think this is the wing I was thinking of but its the only one I found with a quick :google: LOL sorry if the pics are all screwed up I'm posting from my BB
Its a alright wing I guess, its not too high profile

Surferman

Same car you posted, different angle.

Mugen SS wing:

Replicas of the Mugen SS.

Ive only seen this type of wing on S2k's and DC5s
Sorry if im no help lol.