91 ls 2 door vs. 94 ls 4 door

SRLNCLT

K, I'm new to the integra. My father and I are looking to buy a 90-95 Integra for taking out to our local track and race. It may also be used as a light daily driver. I'm not wanting to do anything too crazy with it buy in the furture we may possibly turbo it. Right now we're looking at a 94 ls 4 door, milano red, 125000 miles. The original owner is selling it. Great interior. Just steam cleaned the engine and it looks like new. I've seen pics of other 94-96 tegs and the black paint is coming off the valve cover, well not on this one. I can't get over how clean the engine is. K, now on to the bad part. Typical woman driver. There are probably about 15-20 dings dents on it. Most could be taken out with paintless dent removal. The right front fender is pretty mashed up. It probably needs to be replaced. But it's for racing, so it doesn't have to be perfect. They were asking $2700, my dad offered $2000. They said $2500, he offered $2300. They wouldn't go down anymore.

Here is the next one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...TRK:MEWA:IT
This is for sale here locally. If I purchased it through the dealer it would be $3600. But as you can see, on ebay it probably won't get up that high. So I figue $1500-2000. But check the higher mileage and I'm not crazy on white. And the chrome would be gone.

I drove the 94 and it is solid. Already had timing belt changed. New tires, but those will be gone if we get it. It is an auto but that is alright. Everything works.

Now my question(s). Which should we go for? Please tell my why you feel this way. I'm gonna pass it on to my dad. Is he being crazy over $200? I think so. The 94 is really dirty on the outside, it's been sitting in the same spot for at least a month if not 2. The mileage is the part that I'm concerned about. Also, I love 4 doors that are fixed up so I really want the 94. Don't they have the same engine? The b18b1.

I'm not new to this game. As you can see in my sig, I now on an Element. I had a 96 Civic Lx that I had fixed up for a few years and then I wanted something different, hence the Element. It is great!!
Thanks for all your help!!!
L.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
go for the woman driven one. damn good price for the mileage and the exterior is'nt that important for your intended track usage.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
As long as she took care of it, some people forget that oil needs changed.

The 91 is a 2 door so probably is much lighter (also cause i love the G2's)

They dont have the same engine:

91 has a B18A with an OBD0
94 has a B18B with an OBD1

The OBD1 is easier to find engine management systems, and all that stuff.

I'd probably go with the 94 so much easier to find parts.