****Colonial Park Meet - 4/1/07! *** NJ/NY/PA ****

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
ALready posted on honda-tech http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1894008
Bring all your friends out to have a good time and to meet fellow local forum members.
We had great sucess with this meet spot, so we are going to try it again this year. This location is great for social meets; We had a huge baseball game last time, a picnic, great atomsphere to talk to a lot of good car enthusiasts in the area!

WHEN Sunday, April 1 2007 at Noon. We will be setting up early, around 8AM so everyone is welcome whenever! We will stay most likely until the sun goes down.
WHERE Colonial Park in Somerset New Jersey.
Mapquest:
150 Mettlers Rd Somerset, NJ 08873, US
This is the address to the park. You will have to use the park map below to find the rest of the way. You wont miss us

Park Map:
CLICK HERE, .pdf format

We are uncertain of WHERE we are going to be inside the park. As of now, we are going to set up on the baseball field with the gravel parking lot PARKING LOT G. If the list gets too big, We might rent out an area of the park. I will keep everyone updated

-----------------------------

GROUND RULES
I'm not going to tolerate the bs that happens at other meets. The Ben Franklin Bridge Meet was a disgrace. If you cannot act like an adult than DO NOT come to this meet. The police station is down the road, and Somerset cops are not the friendlness in the area. This is a great spot to have a meet, I don't want any assclowns ruining this spot. If you can do that, then read the following:

NO REVING
NO HITTING VTAK!
NO BOV
NO BURNOUTS
NO RACING
***If we hear any of that, you will lose your BOV, vtaks for the month, or tires on the spot ***
This is a FAMILY PARK with little kids around at all times. Lets not set a bad example in front of them.
Beer is not allowed in the park, so it will not be at our BBQ.
with all that said, DONT BE A JACKASS.

FOOD ISSUE!
We are bringing food for ourselves. If you would like to pitch in early with us, just mention your name, who you are and we can work something out. We cant afford to feed Honda-tech We will glady cook what you brought though
If you want to be in on our "food crew", let us know ahead of time, paypal me money (5 bucks) and we will take it from there

-----------------------------

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
don't hang out with just your crowd. wear a name tag, something! lets get to put some names with some faces. I personally have made a lot of friends at these meets, so hopefully everyone will come to hang out and enjoy the day

ATTENDANCE SHEET
omgherb-myself lol anyone else care to join

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
aww shizzle the 666 meet made it to CI! haha i forgot to post it here. yeah if anybody shows up revving , it'll be beatdown time.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hmm I have to friends birthdays on that day, so theres a good chance Im gonna be wasted.

I do like the rules, so maybe I can make it. Go home and get fuckin wasted. Thats a maybe from me.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
hopefully i can make it its not far from me at all. thing is im not sure if ill have my car out on the road. i got one more month i better get something done.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
nexgenintegra said:
hopefully i can make it its not far from me at all. thing is im not sure if ill have my car out on the road. i got one more month i better get something done.
what you need done

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hmm Im looking into it now, might come out then get home to hit up the strip club. Ass and titties FTW!!!

ltrain

no bov....wtf is that..?..
not like i have 1 but if i did....

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
omgherb said:
what you need done

well right now i put the car away for the winter and i have no insurance on it. so i still have to finish paying off my car which is $5500 then i have to put insurance on which is gonna be atleast a $1000 down payment. plus i need to get body work done cause some fucker hit me right before i put my car away and one of my tints are coming off. the list goes on.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
ltrain said:
Pretty sure that just means it being loud, most are pretty quiet at low rpms.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltrain
Ominous G2 said:
Pretty sure that just means it being loud, most are pretty quiet at low rpms.
yea i dont think he it means literally just dont go showing off with it

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I dont think Im going, mainly because of the weather. I will be at our meet in June, rain or shine.