my setup being built

imtheloserone

Banned
this is my setup, custom topmount Kseries manifold, custom 3in Downpipe, SC34 Turbo, tial 38mm wastegate (.8bar spring = 11 lbs) and custom dupetube (not shown) all custom fabbing done by TD Autowerkes in FL great guys..good service.

more to come soon, KTeller 3" exhuast piping, Apexi World Sport Turbo Muffler, Greddy FMIC, TurboXS dual stage boost controller, Kpro 650cc injectors

enjoy these pics for now, parts are coming in and pics will go up as it does... oh yea getting tuned by St00pid

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Sweet! :thumbs up

st00pid is good but you're bringing it all the way to Houston to get it tuned?

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Oh, so the guys in FL are just building it and sending it here. I gotcha. I was about to say......st00pidfast is good but thats a haul just for tuning :lol:

B18TEG

BLACK DA
What Part Of Fla Are These Guys In? And By The Way How Much Are They Charging You For The Ki?if You Dont Mind Me Asking That Is.

imtheloserone

Banned
not alot of turbo kseries fans...

pics off exhuast in a couple days...the seller just recieved my payment today, he's shipping it tomorrow...but tomorrow is sat, so really it wont began til monday...then another 5 days for ground...the wait sucks

speedin

The Transporter
imtheloserone said:
not alot of turbo kseries fans...

pics off exhuast in a couple days...the seller just recieved my payment today, he's shipping it tomorrow...but tomorrow is sat, so really it wont began til monday...then another 5 days for ground...the wait sucks
HUH? Why arnt their K series turbo fans??

PS. that DP is missing a bolt. lol.

speedin

The Transporter
UnderPressure said:
thats gonna be ridiculously fast.
Yea, can you say "GOT SLICKS?" Otherwise traction is hopeless, lol. Id be scared shitless to drive that in the rain and hit boost :shock:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
Id be scared shitless to drive that in the rain and hit boost :shock:
Why? All it is going to do is the same old boring front tire wheelspin like every other fwd car. Not very scary.....or fun

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Why? All it is going to do is the same old boring front tire wheelspin like every other fwd car. Not very scary.....or fun
But mainly how about driving around a corner! Any gas and you will be in the ditch. Thats what I was getting at. Not just straight line highway stuff.

Even in a straight line tho, what happens when it gets a second of grip....