Should i keep or SELL? [ take a peep ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
well i i sold this steering to a friend a while back and it didn't fit his DA... and promised to buy it back.... so should i keep it or sell it? what do you guys think?

i bought this wheel a couple years ago on ebay... it was installed on my silverej8 but then it got totalled and so i parted it out and sold it. the main thing on my mind is the loosing the airbag... :shock:

JDM ITR MOMO Steering Wheel [ NON-SRS ] mint condition like the day i bought it :)

and if i do decide to keep it, i plan on buying a NRG QUICK RELEASE and HUB LOCK

***UPDATE***
i did some research and found out that this is a CTR steering wheel... and it only fits 96-00 EK's... and that would make sense why it fitted on my 96 Civic Ex.... HOWEVER... i might be able to get it to fit with this FET Quick Release Spacer Type II... so iono :what: not sure if i wanna spend more money jus so i can put it on... i might just sell it

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i would personally keep it. but how much would you let it go for if you're planning to sell it?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
is there anything wrong with your current wheel and do you enjoy having cruise control?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Melt said:
is there anything wrong with your current wheel and do you enjoy having cruise control?
the current steering wheel is fine... and cruise control i rarely use

PogKai

B20VTEC
post pics of it.. I have a momo steering wheel with NRG quick realease and lock.. great products!

03dc5Integra

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
i would personally keep it. but how much would you let it go for if you're planning to sell it?
this kid doesn't care, because he's getting my rsx steering wheel hahahaha lucky kid

03dc5Integra

SilverDB8 said:
well i i sold this steering to a friend a while back and it didn't fit his DA... and promised to buy it back.... so should i keep it or sell it? what do you guys think?

i bought this wheel a couple years ago on ebay... it was installed on my silverej8 but then it got totalled and so i parted it out and sold it. the main thing on my mind is the loosing the airbag... :shock:

JDM ITR MOMO Steering Wheel [ NON-SRS ] mint condition like the day i bought it :)

and if i do decide to keep it, i plan on buying a NRG QUICK RELEASE and HUB LOCK

I say Keep it just because it's JDM hahahaha

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
anyone seen this steering wheel with the quick release? i know i seen it somewhere but i cant find it... its driving me krazy!!!

tisguy

SilverDB8 said:
anyone seen this steering wheel with the quick release? i know i seen it somewhere but i cant find it... its driving me krazy!!!
i think it's on jdmcarboy.com I remember comtemplating on it. :p

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
you should keep it if you don't care about dying. i'll take it off your hands, though. lol