MazdaSpeed 3

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
ltrain nice............ u gonna take the grill off to expose the intercooler?

As of right now it has a top mount thats integrated into the intake system so no point in the removing the grill. I'm waiting for the aftermarket to get it's hands on it. There aren't any upgrades available as of yet for it, but CPE is supposed to be releasing a bunch of good shit for it. Hopefully in time for christmas.

Jmoney187 bad ass dude.. when u get that and why??
Mazda holds it down tho i cant lie

For the money, couldn't beat it. It outforms everything in its price range. That and IMO it looks good doing it :)

ltrain

deffinately right about that, for the price its amazing, stock mazdaspeed 3 > stock 06 si ....keep us updated on mods and ish.. im sure thell have some aftermarket intake system with a front mount in the future

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
ltrain said:
deffinately right about that, for the price its amazing, stock mazdaspeed 3 > stock 06 si ....keep us updated on mods and ish.. im sure thell have some aftermarket intake system with a front mount in the future
Will do, thanks for all the comments, don't worry I still love honda's more. And for now still have my GSR until someone buys it, check the for sale pages. :thumbs up

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Some New Ones

Updates During the Day

Definetly needs a front mount! I don't even know what the engine looks like. :lol:

Its got a fat ass :D

The Bose system sounds great