Nighthawk's GSR Thread

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Well there goes my fuckin day. I wait around for a fuckin hour to get the tires on/wheels on/etc....turns out their machine couldnt get around the one bead of the tire....they shredded up the tire and scratched the fuck outta the paint on one of my wheels. Now I gotta order another one...wait another fuckin week for it to get here, order another fucking tire and wait for that too.

They're covering the costs of everything...but that still doesn't take away the fact that I was uber-fucking pumped to get these on the car today...plus lost 2 hours of my time and a 1/8th tank of gas. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well there goes my fuckin day. I wait around for a fuckin hour to get the tires on/wheels on/etc....turns out their machine couldnt get around the one bead of the tire....they shredded up the tire and scratched the fuck outta the paint on one of my wheels. Now I gotta order another one...wait another fuckin week for it to get here, order another fucking tire and wait for that too.

They're covering the costs of everything...but that still doesn't take away the fact that I was uber-fucking pumped to get these on the car today...plus lost 2 hours of my time and a 1/8th tank of gas. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
That sucks man... What idiots!

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
That sucks man... What idiots!
I cant even describe how FUMING i am right now with those people.

They claimed that their machine and another other shop that has that kind of machine wont be able to put the tires on these wheels. He recommended I need to find a shop that has a "Hunter Machine" they had something that started with a C.

Anyone have a clue as to why this would be? I'm almost to the point where I wouldnt care if they used a prybar to put them on...i just want these things on my car.

Last edited:

Sammich

Sorry About That Homie...i Know Ur Livid Right Now..just Dont Go Back To Them

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Sorry About That Homie...i Know Ur Livid Right Now..just Dont Go Back To Them
Well I'll have to once...to pick up my new wheel and tire. They'll be getting a very negative review on Tire Rack's site...2 out of 5 at best only because they're covering the damages.

I've YET to ever have any luck with custom wheels. The first set I got were Konig Tantrums, one got damaged by UPS and I had to wait forever for a refund...ended up just selling the 3.

The second ones I got were Velox VX-8R special edition wheels...one literally bent in half from unmarked construction work that the township fought with me for weeks over.

And now this....ARGH!

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well I'll have to once...to pick up my new wheel and tire. They'll be getting a very negative review on Tire Rack's site...2 out of 5 at best only because they're covering the damages.

I've YET to ever have any luck with custom wheels. The first set I got were Konig Tantrums, one got damaged by UPS and I had to wait forever for a refund...ended up just selling the 3.

The second ones I got were Velox VX-8R special edition wheels...one literally bent in half from unmarked construction work that the township fought with me for weeks over.

And now this....ARGH!
Damn... Sounds like you got a little bad luck. I always pick up my wheels. I check them before I take them home. I'm glad I have a tuner I can trust that won't fuck my shit up. Keep your head up man.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Damn... Sounds like you got a little bad luck. I always pick up my wheels. I check them before I take them home. I'm glad I have a tuner I can trust that won't fuck my shit up. Keep your head up man.
Lucky...I wish I had someone I trusted to shit for me. That's the safest way to go anymore. I was sittin there in the shop...saw them putting my old wheels back on and just had a brick in my stomach.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Lucky...I wish I had someone I trusted to shit for me. That's the safest way to go anymore. I was sittin there in the shop...saw them putting my old wheels back on and just had a brick in my stomach.
Fuck... I can only imagine how you felt. Sorry man... I'd cry if someone scratched my RE30s.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
The part that ticks me off most was I wanted to take some pics today. Its SO nice out...every day I get to take pics its overcast and shitty out.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
FINALLY...the moment I've been waiting for! The Time Attack's are on...with my custom-made centercaps! WOOT! I just ordered my USDM ITR lip yesterday...I can't wait for that to get here to tie it all together.