Official DC2 Interior Thread

bmxwannabepro

im loving the recaro seats, i want to get a set of black recaro's as well.. are they worth it? they cost quite a bit, ive found nok off ones for like 360 + 99$ sliders each seat? is that worth it or can i get legit ones for around the same?

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Do not do knock off seats. They are unsafe for you and any passenger you have.

If you want to find them cheap I suggest you start searching around and hard. Its not uncommon to find them for under 1k sometimes. They are totally worth it.

rnhib25

ricer all day
Here's mine.. im planing on redoing the headliner and the c-pillars SOON SOON!!!

bmxwannabepro

i want to do mine similar to yours i really like it im thinking plaid door cars and c pillars and then the headliner black or black with some minimal design

MACDOG

Baller, yo
I remember there was a link to redoing your door panels, anyone know where that is? I'de like to change mine.. I'm getting DC2R rear seats and some Recaros, want to make it look complete!

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
aye guys im trying to get a cruise and video going in washington the post you can search is NW washington Cruise. give suggestions so we can get some going starting point and a end point for the cruise

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
aye guys im trying to get a cruise and video going in washington the post you can search is NW washington Cruise. give suggestions so we can get some going starting point and a end point for the cruise
Like duuuuuuuuuuude, you're in the wrong thread. How many different threads have you spammed? FFS, we get it. No need to bump random threads that have nothing to do with your cruise. :roll: