*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
LowBoostCivic said:
lol like a mailbox will total my car...we agreed on a light pole trinh ur so...:roll:
DON'T ROLL YOUR FUCKING EYES AT ME, YOU STUPID FAG! annoying. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: to you.

p.s. it was a mailbox.

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, as much as i hate him too, don't ban him till he's a cock again. I need someone else to talk to all day cause you guys are all never on! lol

lol, yeah, how did the whole drifting experience end out? lol
AHAHAHAHAHA! Yea thats the best part! I dont even need a reason anymore to ban him. Really he shouldnt be here now (being a previously banned member). But IDK as long as he stays cool.

Oh and isnt this the 3rd-4th time you TRIED drifting in your FWD car?? lol

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
for your "services" mark...
HAHAHAHAHA, I cost too much. Put ill take payment as that nice little DA you have their :lol:

LowBoostCivic said:
335i got a quote...if i put now 15gs and my monthly will only be about 680 :retard: my bro has execellent credit :thumbs up
OMG!!!! Your going to go broke in that thing. Insurance will cost you more than the car mojo. Not to mention maintence! Not to mention all the damage you will cause when you TRY to drift in it and learn REAL quick how fast a RWD car slings the back out. I bet a rear bumper will cost you 3k! lol

PS for those who dont know thats the new TWIN TURBO 3 series coupe. Faster than the previous M3.

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
the nerve.... some noob on honda-tech had to balls to say my jdm streering wheel was fake on my for sale thread... :evil:

speedin

The Transporter
Want to know what I hate the DSM people? This is from Mods (and their accually nicer than the other DSM people). And this was COMPLETELY unedited for your hating pleasure

Als95TsiAWD said:
speedin, your a dumb fucking knewb.
so since you no longer need our help if you reply to this thread again you can leave for a few days, take it up with a pm or the flame section.
Speedin said:
what lovely language form a admin! bye bye. :banhim: :lol:
Als95TsiAWD said:
yeah, well i also fuck your mom, and your dad.

and i think you ment from.

the honda force is strong in you.
I could never respond, but look at his come back!!!!!! hahahah, He admits he is bi and then because he cant think of anything he just goes for the grammar. lol, he should know grammar is the last attack! Mojo go teach him a thing or two :lol:

Oh and they think because I owned a Honda im some how inferior?? LOL

This is why I want to come back to these fourms. If I could only find a S2K I could afford :cry:

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
LowBoostCivic said:
lol for the record i didnt drift my car...'m not a ricer like trinh
haha looks like someone just lost some cool points and is trying to redeem them back... lol

LowBoostCivic

Banned
speedin said:
HAHAHAHAHA, I cost too much. Put ill take payment as that nice little DA you have their :lol:

OMG!!!! Your going to go broke in that thing. Insurance will cost you more than the car mojo. Not to mention maintence! Not to mention all the damage you will cause when you TRY to drift in it and learn REAL quick how fast a RWD car slings the back out. I bet a rear bumper will cost you 3k! lol

PS for those who dont know thats the new TWIN TURBO 3 series coupe. Faster than the previous M3.
lol yea that dream is drifting away...but i'm trying to save as much as i can

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
speedin said:
I could never respond, but look at his come back!!!!!! hahahah, He admits he is bi and then because he cant think of anything he just goes for the grammar. lol, he should know grammar is the last attack! Mojo go teach him a thing or two :lol:

Oh and they think because I owned a Honda im some how inferior?? LOL

This is why I want to come back to these fourms. If I could only find a S2K I could afford :cry:
haha i could imagine how you feel... its like you wanna reach through to the other side of the screen and bitch slap that mofo...

its funny how people look down on hondas.... but you gotta love their reaction when the P.O.S. honda flies by them.

speedin

The Transporter
SilverDB8 said:
haha i could imagine how you feel... its like you wanna reach through to the other side of the screen and bitch slap that mofo...

its funny how people look down on hondas.... but you gotta love their reaction when the P.O.S. honda flies by them.
Thats another reason im selling my car, fucking DSM people.

But if I sell it 10k+. Buying a little hatch mabye 2k?. Drop a K in it 5k. Then throw a Turbo together with 3k. MUAHAHAHAHA

Or.. I bet I can find a DA for 2k

Last edited:

LowBoostCivic

Banned
SilverDB8 said:

cac du me may tao giet may....hiep vo may!

Status
Not open for further replies.