Fiber Images Gsr Look

RedIntegraGSR

ok i m not really good at importing pics so check it out go to www.streetdynamics.net thats my crew Next go to crew and look for fabian and my pics are posted as well as others in my crew so feel free to look around Let me know what you think Aight PEace

deez

i looked at all of em and i like your teg the best, looks great mod list?
and please dont list your friends lhd hatch as an ek9

swerveDC2R

deez said:
i looked at all of em and i like your teg the best, looks great mod list?
and please dont list your friends lhd hatch as an ek9
i second that notion, best teg i've seen yet. mod list?

RedIntegraGSR

Thanks a lot baldy it s a lot easier im not that good behind a screen but put me behind the wheel and thats another story but, again thanks alot and thanks for the replies i just got my rear valences i am going crazy took me a while to get them so new pics coming soon well anyway, here is my mod list

DC SPORT 4-2-1 Headers
DC SPORT Cat back exhaust
High flow cat
AEM pullys
AEM V2 Intake
EXEDY CLUTCH STAGE 1
EXEDY FLYWHEEL 9lbs
APEXI VAFC (SHH ITS HIDDEN LOL)

01cleatus

Thats cool bro...and welcome to the site. Don't forget to tell your friends with tegs from your crew to join up here too.

ca86108

u got the same mods as me.. what u runnin on ur gsr.. like 14.6 right? damn i like ur rims i wanna get blades and do that to em

RedIntegraGSR

ca86108 said:
u got the same mods as me.. what u runnin on ur gsr.. like 14.6 right? damn i like ur rims i wanna get blades and do that to em
I am going to go run this weekend at English Town NJ last time i ran i ran 15 and i was missing most of my mods so i was thinking i would run around 14.5 around there that was my estimate so i will keep you posted

siscoke

great lookin car man!!!!

say i have a Q for ya. it seems we cant get the full red taillights anymore here in belgium (europe in general) can u guys still get them in america? maybe a linkie from a dealer that ships around the world would be great :D

greetz sis

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
hey bro that is one sit integra man thats too sweet and in red ohh man watch out . i hae a question for you were did you get that integra emblem in the rear of you're car ?????

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
lol forget the sexy car .. those sneakers are pimping ... .i like the colors ..oh yeah the integra tag on the back is from the honda integra dc5 .. its on all the jdm honda integra ( us ver. acura rsx) :twisted: you can get that integra tag on ..ebay ..

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
siscoke said:
great lookin car man!!!!

say i have a Q for ya. it seems we cant get the full red taillights anymore here in belgium (europe in general) can u guys still get them in america? maybe a linkie from a dealer that ships around the world would be great :D

greetz sis

check ebay for those all red tail lights ... hay dont you have the red and white ones on your type r .. i have not seen them here in the U.S.. i like them .... :)