dcmonkeys ride

DCmonkey

well fellas heres my pride and joy,ive worked and worked and worked on her and i still have more work to go but heres how she was

heres when she was in tip top shape

this is when i first got her 2 and a half years ago a few months later i had skunk2 coilovers and a **real**oem integra type R lip on it

and here she is now

hood gap problem is now fixed the danm hood latch was riding a bit high so i unscrewed it and pushed it lower and persto :D

let me know what u guys think of her :)

EDITED:what type of thread would this be without a couple of booty shots?

Last edited:

DCmonkey

thank you,i got sum rims comin this weekend or maybe i get desperate and get them durin the week well see how it turns out but ill keep u fellas posted 8)

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Dammmm those blades really set it off, nice sir-g headlights, think they look cleaner than the black housing ones imo

DCmonkey

cabezzzdb8 said:
Dammmm those blades really set it off, nice sir-g headlights, think they look cleaner than the black housing ones imo
we must be brothers cuz i think the same,i will never trade or buy blk housings i took a slightly diff approach towards my jdm dreams i wanted sumthin a lil diff so i got a complete SIR-G front :)

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
DCmonkey said:
we must be brothers cuz i think the same,i will never trade or buy blk housings i took a slightly diff approach towards my jdm dreams i wanted sumthin a lil diff so i got a complete SIR-G front :)
Yea I want the sir-g front on mines too but with clear side markers too, my car's white so ill look cleaner, not like every othe white teggy around with their jdm itr front and amber sidemarkers, o well

1329itr00

Type R
silver plus jdm front looks great i was gonna paint my old R silver cause i loved the way it looks.... your car is really nice bro and clean

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
hey nice work on your car man...but you have any engine shots and what mods have you done ??? other than i love your car i wish i had a 2 door but i got a 4 door but hey it's still nice.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
sexy car ... any planns on ripping off the side door moldings ? hmmm is you back bumper a little off ... maybe its the camera angle :p hmm get a oem type-r spoiler ... and your set :twisted:

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^ i so want that carbing 3 point strut ! >.< but that shit is UBER rare to find.

look good with the dc2, gotta love the silver tegs