98 front end on a 95???

jetblackinteggy

Im looking to get rid of the 95 front bumper. does anyone know what is involved with the swap, does it bolt on? do i need new head lights? i have no idea.. please help!

speedin

The Transporter
and he need turn signals. so to wrap it up u need; front bumper,headlights,and turn signals.

01cleatus

And one million dollars.........Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

speedin

The Transporter
01cleatus said:
And one million dollars.........Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
"**wispers** Oh, ok. 1 billion dollars............ ill give a demonstration of my lazer beam, i call it..... Preperation H"

94didwe

i have a 94 teg.. and i was planning on doing a 98 conversion..so all i would need is 98 bumper,headlights, and turn signals right .. so the fenders and the hood from my 94 teg do not have to be replace...with 98 fenders and hood?.. will they work just fine.or do i have to be replace them with 98...sorry about that im the new guy..thanx for the help

speedin

The Transporter
94didwe said:
i have a 94 teg.. and i was planning on doing a 98 conversion..so all i would need is 98 bumper,headlights, and turn signals right .. so the fenders and the hood from my 94 teg do not have to be replace...with 98 fenders and hood?.. will they work just fine.or do i have to be replace them with 98...sorry about that im the new guy..thanx for the help
nope, dont need hood or fenders.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You also need the part where the corner lense goes into. It's different on the 98-01.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
are you guys sure about no hood or fenders ... cause back in the day i almost bought a 95 integra with a 98 front and he said all he did was the bumper, heads, and signals and it didnt seem to fit right.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
PICTURES???? havent seen a 98-01 teg lately???? 94-01 fenders are the SAME 94-01 hood IS the same..so put the 98 bumper 98 headlights 98 bumper lights 98 ITR lip, take picture and WAILA :shock: :shock: YOU GOT YOURSELF A SPANKING NEW 98 looking teg :D :D :D (EXEPT THE REAR OF COURSE)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Melt said:
are you guys sure about no hood or fenders
We're sure, dude. All you need are 98-01 headlights and corners. The hood and fenders are identical for all G3's.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
hopefully one of these 98s in my hood gets hit so i can cop the front

when i got my car i was tellin my folks how silver integras are kinda rare around here, then about 2 months later 2 other people in my neighborhood get em. Ones stock, the other one has clear tails, clear corners, what looks like an ITR spoiler but not as tall, and thats it.